Come check out our store with over 830 items and see what we have to offer ! Major VOIP and Network brands for the Small Medium and Large business items that create some serious tools for your business , and for your people to use ! From hosted services to networking to carrier to VOIP IP based telephone systems and Telephones and much much more ! Our store is no different than any other Internet store and we also Install what we sell ! Major credit cards accepted ! Do it yourselfer ? Buy today and install tomorrow but if you have an issue ? Our support staff can help ! Need a deal on some new telephones to replace your older hosted phones ? Multi button color displays , Video Telephones ! We can help with some of the latest and best designed in today's market ! AND at lower prices too ! Problems setting Video Telephones up ? We can assist in troubleshooting your network and find the cause and fix it for you too in most cases ! If we cannot fix it we can identify the issue so you can talk to your vendor or we can get one to help you ! We offer a full line of Security cameras and NVR / DVR type of recording devices too from Grandstream and Han Wa South Korea ! Not to mention some serious reliable trustworthy cloud registered manged and accessible Access Points from Cambium , one of the world leaders in wireless products including point to point or point to multi point bridges and many more wireless solutions to help you get ahead of the rest of the pack ! We offer savings of 15% off MSRP and even more on certain items ! We cannot publish a list of products offering 25 % , due to our website not allowing us to distinguish our products between 15 % and 25 % savings ! If you contact us directly we can discuss this with you and save you time and effort in your next purchases as well as save you today ! But behind the scenes we have networking solutions and Carrier services from many major Companies like Verizon Broadsky ATT Comcast and more ! Switching solutions start at 1 gig 10 gig and 40 gig port switches from reliable vendors like Netgear and Cambium and others too and the cost savings ? Incredible prices ! A netgear 48 port poe fiber port switch for only 624.99 ? Minus 15% today only 4G LTE Service from Broadsky example : $69.95 per month will get you a router for land based network AND 4G LTE . Thats only 839.95 a year ! Have a business in a power prone area ? A battery back up and LTE service will let you work when everyone else shuts down hard ! A restaurant ? A convenience store ? A gas station ? we specialize in these areas for Network voip security and more ! So call today or just stop by and see what we have to offer ! You won't be disappointed and you can always call us ! You can even drop us an email with your needed info and we will return it within a few hours with comparative and competitive pricing and solutions ASAP ! 781 563 9733 Office 781 762 2685 Fax firstname.lastname@example.org
IT CloudView Managed IT. Seriously Simplified. � � Dashboard View Unified Capabilities Powered by Cisco Meraki From a single pane of glass, you can monitor and manage Wi-Fi access points, LAN switches, security appliances, SD-WAN and video surveillance cameras. Allstream IT CloudView is your complete, centrally managed IT solution with an easy-to-use, visual dashboard. One Complete Package Allstream provides everything that you need to get started. This simple monthly service includes hardware, software licenses, installation, training and ongoing maintenance. � � Do More with Less. Maximizing support and allocating necessary funding for IT systems is crucial to maintaining a competitive edge. But implementing and managing disparate IT systems – along with cumbersome troubleshooting across multiple platforms – is time consuming, and making costly capital investments in quickly outdated technology doesn’t always result in a substantial ROI. IT CloudView can help. A Single, Simple Dashboard � �With end-to-end visibility into device locations and performance, IT CloudView enables secure monitoring, application control and management of your entire customized IT environment from a central dashboard. • Collapse disparate systems into one
• No expensive IT overhaul
• Easy to manage from anywhere at anytime
• Instantly see network trends and anomalies
• Built-in security capabilities
• Address safety concerns and lower insurance costs
• Uncover visitor traffic trends, dwell time and visitor loyalty
• Enhance your customer experience with high-performance Wi-Fi
• OpEx model frees up cash flow
• 99.99% uptime Get a no-obligation consultation Capabilities of IT CloudView Enterprise-Grade Video Surveillance High-definition, encrypted recordings with machine learning capabilities by state-of-the-art cameras. Broad Range Wi-Fi Secure, fast wireless connections for high-density networks with simple-to-use guest options. Simplified Local Area Network (LAN) Cloud-managed switches to build high-performance networks and simplify management. High-Performance Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Securely connect your locations and access critical cloud applications with failover options. Comprehensive Security Next-generation firewalls, intrusion prevention and content filtering. Integrated Device Management Unify management and control of mobile and desktop devices by automating policies and security. All-in, Worry-Free Implementation with IT CloudView With Allstream IT CloudView, a unified solution is custom-designed and managed for you by our IT experts. Even better, we can bring IT CloudView together with unified communications, Internet, data and cross-border connectivity. We’ll have your back every step of the way to keep things running smoothly — which will get your IT people out of the weeds on day-to-day management and into the initiatives that bring strategic benefit to your business. Key Features � � Centralized Cloud Management Securely monitor, manage and troubleshoot your entire IT network from a single dashboard. � � Flexible IT Solutions Choose the devices and management approach that works best for your business. � � IT Expertise Gain a partner with Allstream’s certified technicians who have extensive experience installing thousands of devices. � � Personalized Service Receive dedicated installation resources, specialized training and ongoing helpdesk support. � � Future Proof and Highly Secure Deploy a Cisco-based cloud solution that includes access to future technology & security updates. � � Simple, Bundled Pricing No upfront capital costs and low monthly service fees, with the flexibility to pay for only what you need. Trusted Technology Powered by Cisco Meraki, the most trusted source of IT networking and security solutions in the world. Distributed by Allstream, an Official Cisco Meraki Reseller and a Cisco Gold Certified Partner . Allstream is one of the longest standing Cisco partners with over 15 years of experience deploying customized Cisco solutions. � � Ready for IT CloudView? Talk to an Allstream IT CloudView expert to learn how quickly you can implement this solution in your business. Get Started
Thinking ahead of a possible disaster ? One of the common issues today is that a LOT of companies are looking for redundancy and cost effective back up . A great feature to sip is that if you lose your main IP PBX you can automatically switch to another account for calling ! These solutions are not for everyone but those who need to be protected in inclement weather , accidents , power loss and other real life situations today can use by just calling and we can help you sort thru these issues and give you the best possible solution for your business !! Company A is sold an IP PBX Maybe 50 phones more or less Small Call Center and your people make money on the phones ? A Windows Server running 3CX or an IP PBX like Grandstream or even a Carrier issue and the server or IP PBX goes down ! Technical help is a mile away if you are lucky and not available for a few hours or more ! What do you do ? Who can you call for immediate assistance ? Chance are there is nobody to come right over but You can now help yourself to a few solutions that could pay for itself with one major catastrophe ! Are your telephones and network that important today that it costs you a LOT of money if they are down ? Supposing you just lose your network and your Customers cannot pay ? First on VOIP telephones there is a window in the physical telephone that sets you up in what we call an account . All SIP Telephone systems use account 1 for the main SIP account . Almost every provider/manufacturer have built in multiple accounts for just this scenario ! Example : IP PBX is set to account 1 in your local office . All calls are supposed to register with your office IP PBX . The way it works is simple : Account 2 can be used for a cloud account / hosted services account for a back up ! Or reverse the issue as in your Hosted system goes down and you need a local IP PBX !
So account 2 would be registered to the hosted IP PBX ! If account one becomes unavailable then the telephones immediately start using account 2 ! Of course there is an added cost for services as setting up an IP PBX and a Hosted account cost money ! But how much is an hour of downtime worth in terms of lost revenue ? The next issue relates to your network connection via your local Carrier ! Supposing your network goes down ? Pole got hit by a car or bus etc. Terrible weather brought down the wires and you now have no internet and no inbound or outbound calls ! An easy fix for year is wireless 4G ! Cost is around 69.95 a month ! There are many equipment choices out there today to accomodate what is described above ! We use a modem manufacturer - Cradlepoint - Who has a Pretty solid router that comes free with a lot of Carrier choices and with a SIM card to your 4G Carrier and when the lights go out the internet stays up ! You can check with your local provider and see if your router is 4G compatible ! If not then you may want to consider resolving some of these quick tip items to protect you ! Now what about those terminals or necessary computers and the router we mentioned above ? ? Battery back up for Certain PC's and terminals are rather inexpensive today but the cost is unimportant when you are billing thousands of dollars an hour ! A few Battery back up units for a few must have machines and the network equipment would pay for themselves ! We cannot stress enough for back ups to almost everything we do in businesses that need critical networking and data in order to operate but we try to give the best solutions for a fraction of the price ! Are some over kill ? No not really but you can always add more to the scenario if you feel you need more devices / pc's POS machines servers etc. So make wise decisions and you can implement some pretty rugged back ups to keep you in business when the lights go out or when an accident occurs ! Good luck and please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss these types of implementations !