Sangoma Vega 100G
Sangoma Vega 100G T1/E1 Gateway
The Sangoma Vega 100G is a 1 T1/E1 digital gateway that can be used to bridge PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Sangoma T1 card into your server.
Sangoma Vega 100G T1/E1 Gateway Overview:
A Sangoma Vega 100G E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 100G gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. With this configuration there are is disruption to the configuration of existing equipment as well as flexibility and choice for call routing.
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 100G the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 100G the easiest to provision gateway on the market.
The Vega 100G gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- • ETSI, VN4, ISDN
- • NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- • ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- • Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
- • R2 MFC All Vega gateways
The Vega 100G supports SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX and has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Sangoma Vega 100G Features and Functions:
- Fixed Configuration of 30 VoIP Calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback and Least Cost Routing
- Emergency PSTN Backup
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment
- Lync Tested and Qualified