Sangoma Vega 60G 4 FXS + 4 FXO Gateway (VEGA-60G-0404)
Sangoma Vega 60 Gateways let you seamlessly connect VoIP and PSTN networks together without changing your infrastructure, saving you time and money.
Vega 60G is Perfect for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs)
Connect your legacy voice infrastructure to SIP trunks (or VoIP Services) by simply installing a Vega Gateway at the edge of the network.
- Simply connect your analog, T1/E1 or BRI cables and existing internet connection and the Vega Gateway automatically handles the call processing, transcoding, and translations required between the VoIP and TDM networks.
- SMBs who already have a VoIP Infrastructure (with an IP-PBX phone system) needing a way to connect to analog phones, fax machines or the PSTN, a Vega Gateway makes that happen too!
Enterprises or Carriers
Offer voice services, such as SIP Trunking, to customers with legacy infrastructure by installing a Vega Gateway at each customer site and connect to your services. Provide a secure environment for your customers to connect to you, at the same time, eliminating interoperability difficulties between their and your equipment.
Vega 60G Applications
- MULTI-DWELLING SOLUTION
- Hotels, Schools and apartment buildings can keep existing analog phones, wiring and equipment and install a Vega Gateway and connect to VoIP
- PSTN-TRUNKING SOLUTION
- Businesses already IP at the core can install Vega Gateways to connect to the PSTN for call-Centers and PSTN failover
- ANALOG FAX AND PHONE TO VOIP CONNECTION
- Use a Vega Gateway to easily connect your analog phones and fax machines to your modern IP infrastructure.
- BRANCH-OFFICE SURVIVABILITY
- Guarantee operation of your branch offices during power or Internet failure. Vega Gateways automatically re-route calls to failover dialplan and PSTN lines
Vega 60G Gateway Key Features
- SIMPLIFIED DEPLOYMENT
- All Vega Gateways have a Quick Wizard to quickly and easily deploy, eliminating the need of IT admin and complicated setup process
BUILT-IN LOCAL SURVIVABILITY
In the event of a VoIP failure, the Vega Gateway will allow internal extensions to continue calling each other and automatically route to a failover PSTN connection if available
- HIGHLY INTEROPERABLE
All Vega Gateways support the standard VoIP/SIP protocol and have built-in transcoding so you can trust that your phone calls and faxes will work even in challenging environments. Vega Gateways also allow for custom WebGUI configuration for the most custom setups
- LONG LINE LENGTH
Analog Vega Gateways allow you to install up to 8km away from the phones so you store your Vega in the same IT closet as the rest of your equipment