Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 4 FXO (VEGA-60G-0004)
Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 4 FXO (VEGA-60G-0008)
Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 4 FXO (VEGA-60G-0008) helps connect your legacy telephony infrastructure to IP networks. This Vega 60G has 4 FXO ports and can be used in SIP trunking applications, FXO endpoints for IP Centrex and for survivability of IP phones. The Vega 60 is also an ideal gateway for enterprise VoIP networking and PSTN trunking for IP-PBX's.
Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 4 FXO Overview
The Vega 60G helps ease the transition from standard analog phones systems or basic BRI devices to a VoIP Implementation. The Vega 60G can support up to 4 analog ports or up to 4 BRI lines (12 calls).
The Vega 60G features local survivability for continuity of service during an outage. The Vega 60G supports SIP and T.38 Fax and can be configured for different country requirements (tones, line impedance).
What's new with the Sangoma Vega 60G?
- Fanless Design
- Supports TLS/SRTP
- Optional TR-069
Sangoma Vega 60G Gateway 4 FXO Features and Specifications
- 2–8 Ports, Analog or BRI
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback & Least Cost Routing
- Emergency Backup with Enhanced Network Proxy Feature
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy & IP Equipment
- Voice, FAX & Modem Support
- Automated Configuration with TR-069
- Optional Annual Support & Software Maintenance Plans
- Qualified for Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2015
- Long Line Length (8 kms)