Valcom VIP-801A IP Page Zone Extender
The Valcom VIP-801A Networked Page Zone Extender enables voice access to a single zone of one-way paging over an IP-based LAN/WAN. This allows page zone extension anywhere on the network.
Valcom VIP-801A Product Overview
The VIP-801A Networked Page Zone Extender enables voice access to one zone of one-way paging over an IP-based LAN/WAN. This allows page zone extension anywhere on the network. Multiple VIP-801 Networked Page Zone Extenders can be used on the same network to create very large and distributed public address systems. The VIP-801 can be programmed as a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) device for connectivity to virtually any Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system.
Example applications include multiple floors in a single building, Multiple buildings in a campus environment, City wide paging of all Fire & Rescue buildings, Interstate paging between bank branches.
Valcom VIP-801A Features:
- HTTP interface for status & configuration
- 1 Audio Output
- 1 Relay Contact Closure Output
- RJ-45 jack for network connection
- Front panel activity LED
- Provides audio for up to 150 Valcom one-way amplified speaker assemblies
- Output control contact closure provided during paging output
- Compatible with 25 or 70 Volt amplifiers
- 2.5mm jack for external DC power (optional)
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af compatible